Friday, March 11, 2011

The Reveal

Today is the day! Time for the before and after pictures of my closet clean out. It has been good going through all the items and deciding what deserves to stay. And I must say that I love walking into the closet now. If you would like to start your own decluttering process, check out Project:Simplify and follow along. It will definitely be worth it! Before: My side of the closet. Too many things that didn't belong and lots of overflow.

After: Everything in its place and a place for everything.


Before:

After:


Just from cleaning my closet, I feel better and am more energized to get the ball rolling to declutter the whole house. I can feel a change coming and I can't wait!


Be sure to check out all the other closet transformation for even more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment