Monday, March 7, 2011

The Reason

I am anything but organized. In my dreams I live in a perfectly clean, everything in its place kind of home. But that is not my reality, nor do I really want it to be. My home is lived in. It provides not only shelter but a place for family to gather and memories to be made. It is a football/soccer/baseball field for my three energetic boys. It is a place for learning, as those same three boys are homeschooled here as well. It is the place my husband comes home to after a long day.

My family is the reason why I am starting this journey of living a simpler, more organized life. I would like to take my life back from the clutter and mess and start enjoying the little things. It may not be easy and I doubt I will ever be perfect, but as long as I am trying it is a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment