Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paper Clutter

Paper clutter. It is everywhere. Behind doors, on the counter, in my purse. The central location for most of the paper clutter is a cabinet in our kitchen. The kids have a spot for drawing/coloring, there is a magazine drawer and a "no place else to put it so just shove it here" drawer. This weeks hot spot for Project:Simplify is this never ending paper clutter. I decided to tackle this lovely cabinet (obviously not literally as I may have been injured.) :)

Before:
After:

No place unless to put it drawer (top). Before:

After:
Love Dave Ramsey!
Now that this cabinet has been cleared of its paper clutter I have vowed to do two things.
1. No more shoving papers in drawers because I don't want to deal with it at that moment. Better to deal with it once.
2. Deal with the mail immediately. Recycle or file. Everything in its proper place.
Be sure to check out the other tips and transformations at Project:Simplify.



3 comments:

  1. Great job! I love Dave Ramsey too but have trouble with the cash system. Love your little cabinet area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I appreciate you leaving comments!

    @ Mindy It has been hard to stick with the cash but it really does make you think about whether you really need something. I have noticed a big difference in my spending since going to all cash. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete